[CMake] CCACHE_DIR Environment Variable

Craig Scott craig.scott at crascit.com
Wed Feb 1 08:11:17 EST 2017

For those following along, David's problem was related to the blog article
not routing the ccache calls through the launch scripts for Ninja and
Makefiles and instead invoking ccache directly. The Xcode arrangement was
the only thing using the launch scripts. While this was okay, it wasn't
necessarily what devs always expected. The article has been updated and now
shows how to route all three through the same set of launch scripts for
consistent behaviour.

--
Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia