[CMake] how to find CUDA libraries under new CUDA framework?

Crni Gorac cgorac at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 12:29:31 EST 2017

The FindCUDA.cmake module would put list of CUDA libraries found into
corresponding CMake variables.  Is there any variable with new
"project(... LANGUAGES ... CUDA)" framework to do the same (I wasn't
able to find it)?

Basically, what I want to do is to have an option to install all
dependencies of my project along with the project deliverables.  Thus
libcudart_static.a is to be installed too. I can find it using
find_library(), but am wondering is there a better way.

Thanks.