[CMake] Integrating ROOT into Geant4 application

Dim, Odera U Odera_Dim at student.uml.edu
Fri Dec 8 12:36:01 EST 2017

Hi,

You are right about this but in my honest defense no one asked me to send the files. I have included a RAR file containing the application giving the  error stated (Error in <UnknownClass::InitInterpreter()>: LLVM SYMBOLS ARE EXPOSED TO CLING! This will cause problems; please hide them or dlopen() them after the call to TROOT::InitInterpreter()!

Segmentation fault). Although this project is not completely under my control I have scaled down the application to a minimum that still generates the error above . Thank so much you for your offer to help with this issue. Cheers.

Dim Odera