[CMake] Problem with ACME_Climate project on my.cdash.org

Burgess, Wade pwburge at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 18 12:34:28 EST 2016

To whom it may concern,

Firstly, if this is not the way I should seek assistance from Kitware, please help me learn the correct way to do so.

Secondly, the ACME_Climate project on my.cdash.org is experiencing a problem with the graphical reflection of a machine that reported.  See below.  The second row, melvin, reported to the dashboard 11 hours ago, but three of the cells in the row (the Test columns of Not Run, Fail, & Pass” are not reflected; they are white instead of red, yellow, or green.

Please help us resolve this problem.

Thanks,
Wade Burgess

[cid:image001.png at 01D24187.5701ECA0]