[CMake] Using cpack on an install directory

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Fri Nov 18 07:35:26 EST 2016

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to use cpack on an install directory (without CMakeLists.txt file).
I've got a "complicated" build:
- one build in 64 bits
- one build in 32 bits
- one with license check
- one without

Every thing is installed in an install directory (64 bits files went to bin/x64 and 32 bits files into bin/x32).
I wante to use cpack by configuring a CPackConfig.cmake file but it's no clear which variable I must fill to be able to pack my install directory).

For example: SET(CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS "/Users/jenkins/workspace/MyBuild/build;MyProject;ALL;/")
I don't think this variable is required if I use cpack on a non cmake directory ...

Best regards,

YC