[CMake] Adding Cmake version in online documentation

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:00:12 EST 2016

On 09.11.2016 15:52, Ruslan Baratov wrote:
> Can you show the real code? The code that in your opinion doesn't
> violate the "right way of policy usage"?

It is not a question about code. It is a question about context and use
case.

Valid context as the documentation states would e.g. be a project that
is no longer maintained where you have no intention of ever migrating to
a newer CMake version.
Or as I said cmake's testsuite.

If you insist on actual code e.g. this is part of the tests that I wrote
for CMP0054:
https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=blob;f=Tests/RunCMake/CMP0054/CMP0054-NEW.cmake;h=23a912476024ba09fcf741e04f999b64a6e91450;hb=refs/heads/master

Again the code itself is irrelevant here; what matters is the context.

Nils