[CMake] Xcode, -isystem, and qt5_use_modules

Breannan Smith smithbreannan at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:08:08 EDT 2016

When I generate a makefile project with CMake that
calls qt5_use_modules, qt5_use_modules prepends all Qt5 includes with the
-isystem flag. If I generate an Xcode project with the same CMakeLists.txt
configuration, however, the -isystem flag is not prepended to includes when
Xcode builds the project, leading to an explosion of warnings internal to
Qt5.

Is the intended behavior to *not* pass -isystem on to Xcode? Is there a
workaround or some special step that one must take with qt5_use_modules and
Xcode?

Thank you for any tips!

Best regards,
Breannan Smith