[CMake] Time Profile our CMake codes

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu May 12 14:37:06 EDT 2016

We do the File IO because we need to store lists of various directories
for other subprojects and packaging schemes to use. When we first
developed the CMake codes the "set_property" function was not really
well developed. I am wondering if using global property lists are a
better way to go for this.

example:
      get_property(DREAM3DDocRoot GLOBAL PROPERTY DREAM3DDocRoot)

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]