[CMake] No cmake.exe in latest CMake windows binaries

Miklos Espak m.espak at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 6 17:32:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

I tried to upgrade CMake on Windows, hoping that it solves an issue with
the execute_process command. (It does not seem to work from bash.)

So, I downloaded the latest zip, this one:

https://cmake.org/files/v3.5/cmake-3.5.2-win32-x86.zip

But it does not seem to contain neither cmake.exe nor cmake-gui.exe. It has
cpack and ctest, though.

The reason for not using the installer is that it is noted on the download
page that previous CMake versions (<=3.4) should be uninstalled before
installing 3.5.x, but we do actually need to keep the old versions for now.

Is it possible to have 3.3 and 3.5 side by side? Do I need to compile 3.5
on my own?

Cheers,
Miklos