[CMake] CPack source package install location

cen imbacen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:56:59 EDT 2016

Hi

I have a very standard CPack configuration for deb package. I have two
questions:

1. I generate the deb with: cpack --config CPackConfig.cmake -G "DEB"

This is supposedly a binary package but when I install it on the machine
I see header files being installed in /usr/include.

Is this normal?

2. Header files are installed into /usr/include but there is one
problem: other projects using the library are including header files
with #include <libname/SomeHeader.h> as a standard practice.

So I actually want them installed in /usr/include/libname instead. After
scouring the CPack variables in documentation I didn't really find
anything suitable to do this. Is it possible to achieve?||