[CMake] QT + CMake + Visual Studio = ui files refresh

Tiago Macarios tiagomacarios at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:56:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am currently using QT + CMake + Visual Studio and everything works great.

Problem I am having is that if I change a .ui file Visual Studio does not
seem to capture that during the build. If I just "touch" the header file,
them everything works fine (moc gets triggered).

Is there a way to set this up so that the ui file change also gets detected?

I tried simply adding the ui file to the target, but this does not seem to
work...

Tiago