[CMake] Problems when generating xcarchive from within Xcode

Roman Wüger roman.wueger at gmx.at
Mon Jun 13 14:58:14 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have successfully configured a project with CMake 3.5.2 so it creates a valid Release and Debug *.app bundle which runs on iOS. However if I build an archive in Xcode with "Product->Archive" then the app bundle seems not complete under ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives/YYY-MM-DD/*.xcarchive

For example the Info.plist is not the same as in the Release folder, subfolders and some files are not copied/created.

Did I need something special for this (the archive)?

Thanks
Roman