[CMake] v140_clang_3_7 generator and multi processor compilation

Luke.Mauldin at l-3com.com Luke.Mauldin at l-3com.com
Fri Jun 10 10:49:41 EDT 2016

I am using Cmake 3.6.0 RC1 with Visual Studio 2015 and the Clang May 2016 update.  When I create a simple C++ project with Visual Studio 2015 and change the toolset to v140_clang_3_7, I have the option to set Multi Processor Compilation to "Yes".  When I do this, this setting is added in the .vcxproj file:
  <PropertyGroup Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Debug|x64'">
    <UseMultiToolTask>true</UseMultiToolTask>
  </PropertyGroup>

However, if I use Cmake to generate my project files using: "cmake .. -G "Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64" -T v140_clang_3_7", I cannot find a way to have the generated project file contain the UseMutliToolTask as shown above.  I have tried modifying CXX_FLAGS and other input variables but cannot figure it out.  Can someone please help me?

Luke