[CMake] Boost directories are not added to solution file

Xi Shen davidshen84 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:09:23 EDT 2016

I created a simple command line tool on Windows, using the Boost library. I
use the CMake tool to generate the build file for MSBuild.

I set the BOOST_INCLUDEDIR environment variable and CMake generated the
build file without any error.

However the solution cannot be built by MSBuild. It complains not able to
find "boost\regex.hpp" file, etc.

I found if I open the solution file and edit the `additional include
directory` and `additional library directory`, the solution can build
without error.

So I wonder why CMake did not add those directories to the solution. What
did I miss?

Thanks,
Daivd

--