[CMake] FindFreetype.cmake doesn't find debug library freetyped.lib

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Sat Jun 4 17:03:02 EDT 2016

On 04/06/2016 20:47, Stuart Mentzer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> FindFreetype.cmake is failing to find the debug library on Windows
> because it is named freetype*d*.lib and freetyped isn't in the NAMES
> list. Is there some variable I can set to get it found or can freetyped
> get added to NAMES?

See how other modules handle this, e.g.

   https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/blob/master/Modules/FindZLIB.cmake#L77

Note the separate searches for the release and debug libs on lines 88-89
and select_library_configurations on line 93.

If you adapt FindFreetype to use the same pattern, it will handle this
properly.

Regards,
Roger