[CMake] problem creating cmake for ns3 library

Kapil Gupta kpgupta98 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 03:19:38 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am working on ns3 library (https://www.nsnam.org/ns-3-25) and wanted to
create cmake based project for it. Here is the setup for the project :
https://github.com/kneelb4darth/qosManet .

The library is correctly installed.

.so files : /usr/lib

exec : /usr/local/bin

lib : /usr/local/lib

headers : /usr/include/ns3.25/ns3/

But when I run the code using cmake, I get this error :

```
-- Looking for ns3/core-module.h - found
-- Looking for lib ns3-core
-- Looking for lib ns3-core - not found
-- Warning: To use NS-3 Please install ns3 at least version 3.10 (
http://www.nsnam.org/releases/)
ERROR NS3 not found
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
files:
NS3_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED)
    linked by target "tutifruti" in directory /home/cortana/Desktop/qosManet

See also "/home/cortana/Desktop/qosManet/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

```

What can I do to remove this error and make the cmake work ?