[CMake] Issues when cmake prints compiler messages

Jakob van Bethlehem jsvanbethlehem at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:17:36 EDT 2016

Hej Santiago,

Before being able to help you further, I guess it makes sense to fill in some details here: which OS, which compiler (version), which version of CMake. Personally I have never seen anything like this on a broad range of OS/compiler combinations. Also, since you suspect the background color of the terminal is the problem here, you could tell us about the background color you set for your terminal.

Even simpler would be for you to change the background color of the terminal, and run the compiler again to verify whether your suspicion is correct or not.

Sincerely,
Jakob