[CMake] cmp0065

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:46:16 EDT 2016

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.4/policy/CMP0065.html

while I like the idea it suggests, I don't use the flags for -rdynamic so
this is meaningless to me

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.4/prop_tgt/ENABLE_EXPORTS.html#prop_tgt:ENABLE_EXPORTS

  SET_PROPERTY(TARGET ${project} APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_DEFINITIONS
TARGET_LABEL=${TARGET_LABEL};TARETNAME=\"${TARGETNAME}\" )

or

    SET_PROPERTY( TARGET ${project} APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_DEFINITIONS
"CONSOLE_SHELL" )

to indicate it's non-WIN32....

I noted at the bottom of that the the default behavior will eventually be
phased out... but then can we have some other flag to phase it back in?

I really prefer to use COMPILE_DEFINITIONS because it allows quoted
definitions to be defined