[CMake] Windows Debug/Release/Multi-threaded[Static/Dynamic] combinations build all ?

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:25:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

     I have been using CMake for some time now but usually for Linux and
OS X

     Recently, I was looking into Windows build.

     I am wondering if CMake is able to do a combination of building a
target (for windows) which has the various combination of
/MT/MTd/MDD/MDDd runtime

     I would like to then construct a CPack of all the combinations of
libraries (say, I use the naming convention of Boost on Windows)

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5