[CMake] SecTrustEvaluateAsync != NULL

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 18 11:27:43 EDT 2016

Hello:

This is my first post on the mailing list, so please bare with me. I
would like to compile cmake on my machine, but I get the following
error during the "make" step.

/Users/LauraLaptop/InstalledSoftwares/sourcecode/cmake-3.6.1/Utilities/cmcurl/lib/vtls/darwinssl.c:
In function ‘darwinssl_connect_step3’:

/Users/LauraLaptop/InstalledSoftwares/sourcecode/cmake-3.6.1/Utilities/cmcurl/lib/vtls/darwinssl.c:1999:6:
error: ‘SecTrustEvaluateAsync’ undeclared (first use in this function)

   if(SecTrustEvaluateAsync != NULL) {

      ^

/Users/LauraLaptop/InstalledSoftwares/sourcecode/cmake-3.6.1/Utilities/cmcurl/lib/vtls/darwinssl.c:1999:6:
note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
function it appears in
make[2]: *** [Utilities/cmcurl/lib/CMakeFiles/cmcurl.dir/vtls/darwinssl.c.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [Utilities/cmcurl/lib/CMakeFiles/cmcurl.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I assume that ./bootstrap worked fine since it asked me to run "make"
as the next step. My operating system is OS X El Capitan Version
10.11.6 and I am using gcc version 5.3.

I apologize if that kind of error has been reported before. I am not
sure as how to browse through previous posts. I will be glad to
provide any additional files that you may need from my bootstrap step.
Many thanks for our help.

Cheers,
Laura

--