[CMake] No response so far. -- Looking for fixed contract help building Library with CMake.

rleigh at codelibre.net rleigh at codelibre.net
Fri Aug 12 12:20:31 EDT 2016

On 2016-08-12 15:50, Ken Boulange wrote:
> I am a one man company that needs to get a Library built from C/C++
> source using CMake.
>
> My system is windows 7 Professional.  I am running MVS 8 (Microsoft
> Visual Studios 8)  I need the following library built from the below
> URL (It's a DICOM image Library):
>
> http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en
>
> It's configured to be built by CMake.   I've come close, but not close
> enough.

What are the problems are you having with it?

I'm afraid I don't have this version of Visual Studio; I only have 12
and 14.  But I tried building with 14 + Ninja and it built without
trouble and passed all the unit tests.  The optional dependencies like
libtiff, libpng are also buildable with cmake, and I build these on
Windows daily, so building the collection should certainly be
achievable.

Regards,
Roger