[CMake] FindLibXml2.cmake: rename "LIBXML2_DEFINITIONS"

Yaron Cohen-Tal yaronct at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:19:01 EDT 2016

Ok, looking at other "FindXXX.cmake" modules I see that you're right, it
indeed always denotes what should be added to the "COMPILE_FLAGS" target
property, rather than "COMPILE_DEFINITIONS" property. I understand if u
don't want to rename it coz it'll break current usage, but just wanna note,
it's very confusing and I bet we're not the only ones who use it wrong (I
mean not only with libxml2 of course, but in general).

Thanx.