[CMake] How to add dependency relations between libs and executable

vakano zhongle at proplussolution.com
Sun Apr 17 21:33:13 EDT 2016

Hi, Anatoly,

Besides, my project structure is a little bit special, I am doing a
conversion from current make file flow to

cmake, the old top layer project is proj_a, which at the same layer with
proj_b and proj_c, if I add an

extra top layer as the root you mentioned, the generated make file structure
will be changed, top layer

make file will be root instead of proj_a.

Is there any way to add the dependency at proj_a level?

Thanks,
Le