[CMake] CPack and PackageMaker

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Apr 4 21:12:11 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have updated the patch I sent before and you can find some new code here:
https://github.com/clintonstimpson/CMake/commits/productbuild

To help, perhaps you can review and test it.
Or help in other ways you think it needs.

I have done minimal testing. This includes making sure CMake's test suite passes with this generator.
And running those generated pkg files manually to test them.

Perhaps after a couple reviews, we can start thinking about merging into CMake.

Thanks,
Clint