[CMake] How to create a custom solution with Visual Studio 2010 generator?

Golebiewski, Jakub Jakub.Golebiewski at dnvgl.com
Mon Sep 21 02:20:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to create a solution with custom set of projects (in VS sense) for Visual Studio 2010.
I have a top level CMakeLists.txt with PROJECT() declared and then several CMakeLists.txt below in a tree also with PROJECT() in each of them.
However for lower level PROJECT() directives I get all the targets that I specify in CMakeLists.txt and all the targets that they depend on.

My goal is to have a solution only with a specific set of targets, without dependencies.

Is there a  way to do that in cmake?

Thanks for help,
Jakub

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Unauthorized use, copying or further full or partial distribution of this e-mail or its contents is prohibited.