[CMake] Port from Debian to Windows: Include files not found

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Sep 18 15:49:19 EDT 2015

Hello,

You may need something like this in the toolchain file:

# search for programs in the build host directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM NEVER)

# for libraries and headers in the target directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY BOTH)
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE BOTH)

set(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PACKAGE ONLY)

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Randy Turner <randallsturner13 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am having trouble building a Code Composer Studio project with CMake.
> Executing from the same directory in Linux compiles successfully, but in
> Linux it fails to find any included files that aren't in the same directory
> as the .c file that it's building. I can provide a relative path to help it
> move on, but it will just fail to find the files referenced by that one.
>
> The very first #include of the project is <stdbool.h> which is located in
> the compiler's install files. As shown in my StackOVerflow question about
> this issue (
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32591626/cmake-header-files-cannot-be-opened)
> I can confirm that the files are in the directory that is included in the
> CMakeLists.txt file and can be found while CMake is executing, but fail to
> be located by make. I am using MinGW's make, and using the commands make
> and mingw32-make both ellicit the same result, "fatal error: could not open
> source file "stdbool.h" (no directories in search list)."
>
> Is there something that I'm missing here? Is something else necessary
> beyond using INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES for all of the directories in the project?
>
> --

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org