[CMake] Parallel builds

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:44:33 EDT 2015

I know that I can pass -j parameter to GNU make as well as there is
some sort of option to run MSVC compiler by hand and give that similar
parameter, but that's not exactly what I want.

I would prefer a way to get cmake to generate solution files for MSVC
in a way that these options are enabled by default. Right now I need
to do this by hand and when I run cmake again, it overwrites the
solution files I modified and restore back the settings that disallow
the multithreaded builds. Basically I would like to know if there is
some option I would add to CMakeLists.txt that would make it do so. I
understand that this may not possible with current version of CMake
though.

Thanks