[CMake] Known issues with Xcode 6.x and CMake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Oct 17 12:28:10 EDT 2015

Are there any known issues with Xcode 6.4 and CMake 3.3.x? I ask because in our project when we generate the Xcode project we end up with 2 or 3 executables listed in the drop down combo box. We also end up with lots of duplicate targets in the Xcode project. And the first time I open an Xcode project I have to click the “autocreate schemes” button about 30 times (I counted). We have 127 targets in our project currently.

Has anyone seen anything like this or have any comments? This is with Xcode 6.4 on OS X 10.10.5.

Thanks

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]