[CMake] C++11 flag not being added

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes.zarl-zierl at jku.at
Tue Oct 13 11:46:39 EDT 2015

Hi,

CXX_STANDARD is a target property, not a global one. You can either set
CXX_STANDARD for every target that needs it, or set it globally by changing
the default value.

You can do the latter by setting the variable CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD  before
defining any target that depends on it:

set(CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD 11)

HTH,
  Johannes