[CMake] CMAKE_<LANG>_COMPILER has disappeared?

Michi Henning michi.henning at canonical.com
Mon Oct 12 03:30:48 EDT 2015

When using ccmake (cmake-curses-gui), I used to easily be able to switch between clang and gcc by hitting "t" and changing the CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER variable to "c++" or "clang++" as appropriate. Doing this would also automatically adjust the path to point at ccache (if ccache is installed).

Now, with version 3.2.2, I no longer see this variable in the list of variables that is shown by ccmake.

Any suggestions for how I can get this back? I don't really want to set environment variables, if I can help it.

Thanks,

Michi.