[CMake] jom and cmake

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Mon Oct 5 13:16:53 EDT 2015

If I’m not mistaken, anything you place after a ‘—‘ (that’s two dash characters) will be passed directly to the underlying build tool that cmake is driving. See here:

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.3/manual/cmake.1.html

Parag Chandra
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

[https://www.ionicsecurity.com/IonicSigHz.png]<https://ionic.com>

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 400, Atlanta, GA 30309