[CMake] Visual Studio .sln post generate modifications?

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:58:01 EST 2015

Hi.

I don't know how exactly the Deploy checkbox value is stored inside the
.sln file, but CMake has built-in ways of adding arbitrary sections and
contents to the .sln file; see directory properties
VS_GLOBAL_SECTION_PRE_<section> (
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_dir/VS_GLOBAL_SECTION_PRE_section.html
) and VS_GLOBAL_SECTION_POST_<section> (
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/prop_dir/VS_GLOBAL_SECTION_POST_section.html
). Perhaps you could use them to store the information in the .sln?

Petr