[CMake] Regression in 3.3.2 for linking

Tom Kacvinsky tom.kacvinsky at vectorcast.com
Wed Nov 11 11:30:07 EST 2015

I am seeing a regression is 3.3.2 (compiled from source on 64 bit Linux -
CentOS 5.0) in the link phase whereby libraries/object files are repeated
on the link line, resulting in multiple definition errors (and I don't want
to use -Wl,-z,muldefs).

There is also another issue where Qt shared libraries appear in the link
line before the object files, so I get link errors because the DSO is not
specified after the object files.  I am not sure if this is related to how
the Qt package has changed in 3.3.2.  We are using a fairly old methods of
obtaining Qt support.  I can always try the newer method to see if I have
any luck

Any help would be appreciated.  Coming up with a simple reproducer is going
to take a while because our cmake configuration is fairly compliated