[CMake] Ctest executable dll/so search path

Scott Aron Bloom scott at towel42.com
Fri Nov 6 16:14:05 EST 2015

I have a unit test, that I have have avoided deploying, because its executable (gmock/gtest based) depends on a third party dll.  Essentially it's a unit test to test our interface to the thirdparty library. So for much of the application unittesting, I have a mock to simulate the 3rd party lib.. But for this set of tests, I really want to make sure the ACTUAL interface works.

How can I add/set the PATH for an executable to run with so it picks up the DLL (or so on linux)?

Scott