[CMake] Visual Studio Cross Compile

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:20:16 EST 2015

Hello all,

I had tried what Michael was saying for another project with MinGW. And it
works perfectly. I even had HowTo on our wiki [1] to setup windows
development using cmake Eclipse IDE.

Note that the "xdk" archive I was saying was generated using cross compile
on linux

[1] http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/OTB_development_on_Windows

Regards,
   Rashad