[CMake] [CDash] CTEST_CUSTOM_WARNING_EXECPTION

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 10:49:47 EST 2015

Looks to me like it might be (I'm hopeful) working at ignoring the
line which matches the expression ".*vcl_deprecated_header.h.*" ...

But then, the following line is:

     # warning "deprecated"

Since that line does not match any of your expressions, maybe that's
the one triggering this warning slipping through as unignored?

HTH,