[CMake] find module configuration not found

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:37:12 EST 2015

That was definitely the problem. I had the wrong case.... This is something.

One more question. Now I am getting a error:

loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99

it's great that the compiler is watching out for me but I do want to stick
to the C99 standard. All my code is formatted that way, how can I set it so
that cmake passes that flag for this whole project?

Do I have to add something to each CMakeLists.txt?