[CMake] ninja command line options not propagated to ninja invocation for superbuild projects

Taylor Braun-Jones taylor at braun-jones.org
Sat Mar 28 10:38:11 EDT 2015

See htop screenshot below for an example of what I mean. Note that `ninja`
in the original command line invocation is just a bash alias for
ninja-build (the name of the ninja binary on Fedora-based systems)

[image: Inline image 1]

Should I expect to see the -l3 option to be propagated automatically to the
sub projects of my superbuild? Or do I need to do some special cmake
configuration to make this happen? Or is this just a known issue?

Thanks,
Taylor