[CMake] List all binaries associated with a target.

Roman Bolshakov roolebo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:49:20 EDT 2015

> Unfortunately, if my understanding is correct,
> this code cannot work with external dependencies as they are not targets.

It should work with external dependencies which are imported targets. You
just need to check IMPORTED property is True and then you can extract
precise location from IMPORTED_LOCATION property. It will also work for
full paths which are used in target_link_libraries, you will need to check
that the file exists and then add it into DEPENDENCY_LIST property.