[CMake] COMMENT ignored for POST_BUILD custom command?

Chris Green greenc at fnal.gov
Fri Mar 20 14:41:34 EDT 2015

On 3/20/15 12:11 PM, Christopher H Green wrote:
> Indeed it might, thank you, but I believe I'm seeing the same behavior
> with ninja also.
I can confirm that with CMake 3.2.1, the expected COMMENT is printed
with the UNIX Makefile generator, but not for the Ninja generator. Any
chance of getting this fixed in an upcoming version? Several of our
users are trying out Ninja, and liking what they see so far.

Thanks,
Chris.

--
Chris Green <greenc at fnal.gov>, FNAL CS/SCD/ADSS/SSI/TAC;
'phone (630) 840-2167; Skype: chris.h.green;