[CMake] how to create a custom dashboard?

Miklos Espak m.espak at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 08:25:24 EDT 2015

... different then "Nightly", "Continuous" and "Experimental"?

I would like to have a dashboard per branch for continuous testing, so that
we can track the changes in the individual branches independently.

The --track option should be for that, I think, but could not get it
working.

I tried this:

ctest -S CTestContinuous.cmake --track 4009-external-project-dir

I also tried to specify the branch name as the parameter of ctest_start().

I attached the ctest script. The result always goes to the Continuous
dashboard discarding the command line switch and the argument.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Miklos