[CMake] missing bin folder

Domen Vrankar domen.vrankar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:35:33 EDT 2015

> however I am facing a quite dramatic issue: after configuration and generation I do have my build folder, but I miss the bin folder inside it, and all build folders result empty.

One thing comes to mind... If you accidentally generate build
structure inside root source directory and later run generation again
from another directory the structure is refreshed in the source tree
not on the location where you expect the generated files to be. This
can be fixed by deleting CMake generated files in source tree. This
was the behavior of CMake 2.8.x - I'm not certain if later versions
work the same way in such situations.

Another option would be an error during configuration/generation but
that would be printed to standard error...

Hope this helps,
Domen