[CMake] Multi-platform visual studio projects

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Wed Mar 4 12:03:18 EST 2015

Another question on this..

It appears, that cmake creates the proper solution, for 64 bits even if the shell is setup for 32 bits, and vice versa.

Is this correct?  Meaning when its checking the C compiler and CXX compiler ABI info and what not, its not looking for bit width, it uses the generator "Visual Studio...Win64" vs "Visual Studio" for bit width

If Im not using a command line based build, does it matter how my command line is setup for running cmake?

Scott