[CMake] Nesting CMake packages

jeffHunter jhunter57 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:13:01 EST 2015

I want to organize the code in a large program into a suite of CMake
packages. It's all organized roughly like this:

As far as I understand, these should be organized into shared libraries. If
possible, for dependencies I'd like to use something similar to:

Is it possible to include the geometry package like this without needing to
refer to CGAL? Are there any good resources out there explaining the
canonical way to create and use libraries like this? Does anyone have better
suggestions?