[CMake] creating a DLL with an OpenCV dependency

Dave Yost Dave at Yost.com
Mon Mar 2 20:38:56 EST 2015

Hi.

I can’t divine how to get find_package to look for boost in the various places it might be on the various systems where we do builds.

Boost might be in any of these places
  /usr/local/include/boost
  /usr/local/boost/1.57.0/include
  /usr/local/boost/1.56.0/include   etc.
  /opt/local/include/boost
  /opt/local/var/macports/build/_private_tmp_boost149_boost/boost/work/boost_1_49_0/boost/

I tried modifying this in various ways according to the docs to no avail.

find_package(Boost ${BOOST_VERSION} EXACT
             COMPONENTS filesystem program_options serialization system
             REQUIRED)

Thanks