[CMake] Putting ctest in a 'watch' mode?

Jakob van Bethlehem jsvanbethlehem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:09:51 EDT 2015

Dear users,

While developing a bunch of tests, I started wondering whether it is possible to put ctest in a kind of ‘watch’ mode, where it is continuously watching a set of test executable, and automatically running any (or all) of them when the compiler creates a new version of the test executable.

I’m working with cmake 3.2.2 on Windows 7, the compiler is mdvc 2013. I have been looking through cmake --help, but I couldn’t find anything obvious there.

Sincerely,
Jakob van Bethlehem