[CMake] iOS multi-arch library target and xcodebuild

Ruslan Baratov ruslan_baratov at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 17:58:33 EDT 2015

On 24-Jun-15 23:03, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> What is in the patched CMake?
* workaround for bug: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=12506
* installing universal simulator + device library
> CMake already supports mulit-arch libraries on the Apple platform.
As far as I know you can build two libraries: one for simulator, like [
i386 + x86_64 ] and one ARM, like [ armv7 + armv7s + arm64 ]. Patched
CMake version run some extra CMake commands to link them together into [
armv7 + armv7s + arm64 + i386 + x86_64 ] fat library.

On 25-Jun-15 00:00, headupinclouds wrote:
> I had thought that the iOS simulator x86_64 architecture was not
> supported in the same FAT library as the arm architectures without the
> patch, but I could be wrong.
Exactly