[CMake] Running CTest with Xcode build results in Error

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 09:56:49 EDT 2015

Is there a MAKEFLAGS or CTEST_BUILD_FLAGS in your environment?

Where does the -j16 come from? (CTest should not be injecting that
unless you are telling it to somehow, so it either comes from one of
your scripts, or your environment...)

grep for just "\-j" -- the value 16 may come from a variable evaluation.

HTH,
David C.