[CMake] Errors trying to cross-compile Icinga2, which uses CMake

Derek LaHousse dlahouss at mtu.edu
Fri Jun 5 15:34:39 EDT 2015

Hello, CMake users.

I'm running into an error trying to cross-compile Icinga2 for OpenWRT.
The root of this issue is that there are helper programs compiled to
help complete the compilation (I believe these are called generators).

I have understood that I can compile on my native system, then somehow
use imports/exports to get the programs able to be used on the
cross-compile.  However, I'm getting an error message:
make[5]: *** No rule to make target 'lib/base/mkunity', needed by
'lib/base/base_unity.cpp'.  Stop.

mkunity is one of these compiled programs, and in a native compile, ends
up in Bin/Release/mkunity .  I have pasted the CMakeLists.txt,
ImportExecutables.txt to pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/ybnrDP9M

The reference I found for this course of action was
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling

Thank you for any help you can render.
Derek