[CMake] CTEST_TEST INCLUDE_LABEL does not include labeled tests

Hansen, Glen A gahanse at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 4 10:45:56 EDT 2015

All,

I am running cmake version 3.0.1

In my dashboard CTest script, I'd like to only run the tests marked with the label "CUDA_TEST". When I set up the tests, I set their labels with the following command:

set_tests_properties(${testName} PROPERTIES LABELS CUDA_TEST)

When I run the tests manually using ctest:

ctest -L CUDA_TEST

only the tests with the CUDA_TEST label are executed, which is exactly what I want.

However, when I script this in my dashboard script, as follows:

CTEST_TEST(
              BUILD "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/Albany"
              INCLUDE_LABEL "CUDA_TEST"
)

I get the following:

SetCTestConfiguration:BuildDirectory:/home/gahanse/nightly/buildAlbany/Albany
SetCTestConfiguration:SourceDirectory:/home/gahanse/nightly/repos
Test project /home/gahanse/nightly/buildAlbany/Albany
Constructing a list of tests
Done constructing a list of tests
Checking test dependency graph...
Checking test dependency graph end
No tests were found!!!

Does anyone see what I might have done wrong or have ideas about what is happening?

Thanks!

Glen

   Glen Hansen
   Manager, Computational Multiphysics Dept. (1443)
   Sandia National Laboratories
   P.O. Box 5800, MS 1321
   Albuquerque, NM 87185-1321

   Email: gahanse at sandia.gov<mailto:gahanse at sandia.gov>